Sat, Jul 15|
2-day Virtual TRY Training
This is a great opportunity to experience our Trauma Recovery Yoga training from the comfort of your own home!
Time & Location
Jul 15, 10:00 AM GMT+3 – Jul 16, 6:00 PM GMT+3
About the event
At TRY Global, we're working toward a world in which all people have an understanding of the effects of traumatic experiences and possess the tools to heal.
TRY fosters empathy for others, self-compassion and global healing by training individuals in the TRY method of yoga, science, and psychology. What makes the TRY method unique is its basis in neuroscience and connection to how the brain processes trauma. The TRY method helps people recover and let go after a crisis or trauma by regulating the nervous.
Some of the topics of study:
- The Vagus Nerve and Mind-Body Connection
- Managing Triggers
- TRY mat sequence
- TRY chair sequence
- Mindful Movements (TRY for Youth) sequence
- Meditation and Mantra for trauma
- Breathing techniques for trauma
- Dos and don'ts on what to say and do in class
- Next steps on implementing TRY in your community
- Plus bonus materials and surprises!
This training is for anyone who:
- Has experienced trauma
- Cares for someone who has experienced trauma
- Works professionally to counsel trauma
- Wants to deepen their own knowledge around trauma, self regulation, meditation and affirmation, breath and movement
- Practices or teaches yoga and wants to expand their skills into trauma-sensitive yoga
A few other great Benefits:
- 16 hours of interactive live information, practicum, and practice leading the TRY method in breakouts
- Post-course support on our exclusive members' site for grads to share best practices, video tutorial propgrams to help you break down your chosen class(es) and be prepared to teach if you wish, and keep you current on any updates to the method or materials.
- Certification in this course will allow you to teach with TRY on our sites - or branch out on your own. This training will be beneficial to your growth as a person, a counselor or a teacher.
All Access Pass
Partial Scholarship Ticket
This is for you if you're a 1) humanitarian 2) mental health worker 3) member of the LGBTQ+ community